Thursday, March 13, 2014

diary entry 3/13/13 current wants

Ugh. Why must I want all the perfumes?!?!?

My collection of fragrances has grown and it's almost to the point of embarrassing. 

And I want to add more. 

Light Blue is one of my all time favorite fragrances. A few summers ago (?) when they released a LE spin on the original, Dreaming in Portofino, I was all over it. 

I can't wait to go in store and try the new LE one for this year. 



This one seems right up my alley. Bergamot. Jasmine. Patchouli. My kinda perfume! 

And I'm starting to enjoy florals now. I don't own the original Marc Jacobs Daisy, but I do own the Daisy Eau So Fresh Sunshine that was LE to last summer. 

And I now want Daisy Delights. 






Again. Scents I love. Apple. Gardenia. Sandalwood. 

I'm also kinda feeling the Daisy Eau So afresh Delights. But I must reel myself in at done point. 

And that is all for now. And I really want these. Want it so bad I'm to the point of ordering online. And I don't believe in ordering perfumes you've never tried online. 

What are your currents wants? I may have to add them to my list. 

No comments: